URBASER, S.A. (hereinafter, URBASER), in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, with the provisions of Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y Garantía de los Derechos Digitales (en adelante, LOPDGDD) and other legislation in force on the matter, hereby informs the users (hereinafter, the users or the User, as applicable) of the website https: //www. urbaser.com (hereinafter, the Site or the Web), the Privacy and Data Protection Privacy that will apply to the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing the web.
The User, by providing URBASER with their personal data through the electronic forms on the Website and, where appropriate, by ticking the corresponding acceptance box, expressly consents to URBASER being able to process this data under the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy clause and for the purpose expressed herein.
URBASER informs the users of the Page that their personal data may only be obtained for their processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the determined, explicit and legitimate scope and purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for said purpose or when requested by the owner in the exercise of his or her right of deletion, provided that they are not subject to compliance with legal retention periods.
URBASER declares its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection, which, once provided, will be processed and used in accordance with the following information.
Information on personal data protection
- Corporate name: URBASER, S.A.
- Tax Identification Number: A-79524054
- Address: Calle Camino de las Hormigueras, 171, 28031 Madrid, Spain.
- Tel: +34 91 412 20 20 / Fax: +34 91 412 29 07
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect through the Site?
We may collect or receive data through visits to the Site or as a result of user interaction with us by filling in forms and questionnaires located in the different sections of the site in order to send us requests for information, petitions, register applications, CV processing, etc.
Purpose: to attend and to manage requests, complaints, claims and suggestions received through the different e-mails and contact channels that appear on the URBASER website.
Data processed for this purpose: identification and contact data; other categories of data that may be provided by users when communicating with URBASER.
Legitimate basis: consent of the user.
Purpose: to provide statistics associated with the use of the page, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha) through the use of unique identifiers.
Data processed for this purpose: identification and contact data; personal characteristics; commercial information. In general, data derived from browsing.
Legitimate basis: User consent granted through the cookie notice and the configuration panel.
- Ethics channel
Purpose: to receive reports on possible irregularities, non-compliance or unacceptable behaviour. The content of these communications will be assessed and, if appropriate, a file will be initiated and managed.
Data processed for this purpose: identification and contact data, other categories of data that may be provided by users when communicating with URBASER.
Basis of legitimacy: the consent of the person when making the communication, as well as the legitimate interest of the Company to initiate the investigation procedures in accordance with the explanatory memorandum of the LOPDGDD and article 24 of the same law, being considered a “iuris tantum” presumption.
In case of failure to provide the necessary data for these purposes, we will not be able to provide our services.
- Data collected for contact purposes will be kept for the time necessary to deal with queries and, if legal deadlines apply, until the end of such deadlines or the expiry of the statute of limitations for related actions.
- The data contained in the ethical channel will be deleted three months after the communication of the data, unless the purpose of the retention is to leave evidence of the functioning of the model for the prevention of the commission of crimes by the legal person.
Recipients of cessions and International Transfers
The following data transfers are foreseen:
- To Government Agencies with competence in the field of communications and information services and Government Agencies with competence in the field of consumer affairs to attend to possible complaints from users.
- In response to requests for information or services, URBASER may redirect them to entities that form part of the corporate group of which URBASER is the dominant entity (hereinafter, the URBASER Group). Some of these recipients may be located outside the European Economic Area. In such a case, we will carry out such transfers only where we have a legal basis for doing so or where the recipient (i) is in a country or organisation providing an adequate level of protection, or (ii) has signed an agreement ensuring that it will comply with the requirements set out in the European Union (EU) for the transfer of personal data to processors outside the EU.
- Responsible for web analytics services: The Site has enabled tools provided by Google LLC. The use of these tools may involve an international transfer of data to the United States.
Rights of interested parties
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, ensure, portability and restriction or object by writing to URBASER, S.A., with address at Calle Camino de las Hormigueras, 171, 28031 Madrid, Spain, or by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com, providing a copy of their National Identity Card or other identification document.
Interested parties have the right to withdraw the consent given and to complain to the Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.aepd.es).
The user will be the only person responsible for the veracity of the data provided to URBASER.
URBASER adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data in order to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult the characteristics of the same in the Legal Notice section.
In no case will URBASER modify the policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting previously stored personal data of our clients, without the prior consent of the affected clients.